How do I integrate AngelList Recruit with Slack?
To integrate Angellist Recruit with Slack:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner and then select Account from the drop down. Or click here to navigate directly to your Account page.
3. Scroll to the Slack Integration section. In this section you will see options to integrate Applicants and Source separately. Click Add to Slack to set it up a new connection or click Configure to update an existing integration.
4. A new window will appear asking to accept permissions to access your slack account and to integrate with your channel. From here:
- Select a channel to post to from the drop down list.
- Press Allow to complete the connection
Once a connection is allowed you'll now receive alerts in the selected channel when new candidates apply to your jobs, go live or respond to your chat requests.