How do I create a new search for candidates?
To create a new search for candidates:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Source from the top tool bar.
3. From the top left corner click on New Search
4. Once you start a new search, you will be directed to fill out questions to build your search. The first step is to provide a name for your new saved search so that you can return the search as you look for candidates.
5. Once you've filled out the required questions to save a search you can further refine in the Source dashboard to the right of the search results. Areas marked in green will be restricted unless you have a Recruit Pro subscription. If you want to sign up for a Recruit Pro trial you will see a 'Try Recruit Pro' button in the top right hand area of your recruit tool bar. Recruit Pro allows for advance search terms, instant scheduling, and pitch templates.
From the left hand side of the Source dashboard you can retrieve previously saved searches and continue to create more.
Learn more at about Curated here.
Get started here.