How do I post a job?
Please note: Jobs published from an ATS will restrict editing areas that need to be editing at the ATS directly. Click here to find out more.
To post a job:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Jobs from the top tool bar or click here.
3. Click Post a Job from the top right of the left hand column tool bar.
4. From here, fill out all required fields. This includes:
- Type of Position
- Primary Role
- Salary (must be within 80K USD or equivalent range).
- Equity (must be in a 15% equity range).
- Work Experience
- Visa Sponsorship options
- Remote preferences
5. Set the Recruiting Contact for the role.
- Recruiting contact will manage the applicants for the role.
- Subscribers will receive notifications about the job listing progress.
- In addition, you may want to add your work email through this feature to receive notifications to your work email rather than your account login email. To find out more about work email click here.
6. Add company size
7. If applicable select an ATS to connect the job listing to.
8. Once all fields are complete click Publish to set the job posting live from the top right corner, or click Save Draft to save your progress.