What should I do if someone is using my copyrighted material?
If you believe someone on the AngelList platform is using your copyrighted material, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that it be taken down.
The notice must:
- Be in writing (email is sufficient);
- Be signed by the copyright owner or agent (electronic signature is sufficient);
- Identify the copyrighted work that they claim has been infringed (or a list of infringements from the same site);
- Identify the material that is infringing the work;
- Include claimant’s contact information;
- state that the claimant is complaining in “good faith;”
- state that “under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the notification is accurate;” and
- State that the claimant has the right to proceed (because they are the copyright owner or the owner’s agent).
We will review and take down infringing material as necessary.