How do I update my company profile to reflect an exit?
If your company made an exit (was Acquired or had an IPO), you could update this by editing the Funding area of your company profile.
To reflect an exit
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your company profile.
3. Click on Edit to the right of the company name.
4. Click on Funding from the top toolbar of the edit area.
5. Click on Add a Past Round in the top right corner of the funding area.
6. While adding the Past funding round for your company and indicate the round type as "Acquired" or "IPO" from the window under the Round Type dropdown. You could also add your new parent company as a participant if your company was acquired.
7. Add the rest of the details and press Save Changes when complete to finish the process.