How do I use keyword search in Source?
To access keyword search:
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile with a Recruit Pro subscription.
2. Go to Source from the top toolbar in your recruit dashboard.
3. Start a search, and on the right-hand side, you will see a Keyword Section that allows you to enter terms.
You can filter your candidate search results for specific terms or phrases (defined within double quotation marks). Under Search filters, enter the terms you’re searching for in the Keyword Search text field.
Keyword search currently works for the following fields:
- Candidate name
- Candidate headline
- Looking for
- Biggest achievement
- Company name
- Job titles and descriptions
- Skills and specializations
You can use boolean search to construct more complex queries with the following operators: AND, OR, and NOT. You can also use parentheses to group specific search terms as a subquery.
- AND: This operator includes all stated terms in the subquery. For example, “MS AND Ph.D.” would surface candidates with both MS and Ph.D. degrees.
- OR: This operator includes one or more stated terms in the subquery. For example, “Senior OR Staff OR Principal” would surface candidates with either of those terms in their job titles.
- NOT: This operator excludes the subsequent term in the subquery. For example, “NOT Programmer” would filter out candidates with “Programmer” in their job titles.
Learn more about Curated here.
Get started here.