How do I update my team's recruiter permissions?
To update a team member's recruiter permissions
Please note that you must be an admin to adjust permissions
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your company's Team page or click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click on Team.
3. Scroll to Your Team.
4. To find the team member, scroll through the list or use the search bar at the top.
5. To the left of the name and profile picture, please press on the blue text that says either 'Admin', 'Recruiter', or 'Member' to reveal the dropdown of options.
6. Select either: Admin, Recruiter or Member
Admin: Full access to recruit candidates and manage company profile, permissions, billing info and account settings.
Recruiter: Full access to recruit candidates and manage the company profile.
Member: Acknowledges association with the company but does not provide admin or recruiter permissions.
7. The page will auto-save, finalizing your selection.