How do I filter out candidates who do not have visas?
When searching for candidates, you may want to filter out candidates who have indicated that they require visa sponsorship if your company cannot provide these.
To filter a search to only allow U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. :
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, go to Source from your top toolbar or click here.
3. While searching, find the Location search filter in the column on the right-hand side. Press the + to open Office Preferences.
4. Within Office Preferences, from the drop-down, choose an option. You can choose:
- Onsite and Remote
5. In the Find a Location field: Search for locations and choose from our options.
6. Once a location(s) is set, the Authorized to work in the U.S.button will show. Click this to make this mandatory. Leave this unclicked if you can provide visa sponsorship and are based in the U.S. If you do not select a U.S. location, this button will not show.
What options do we have for specifying remote hires?
- If you’re looking for remote candidates from specific locations, you can filter by location or timezone →. Selecting one of these options will prompt you to add a location or timezone and a window for specifying work authorization.
- In the location search filter, you can switch to onsite or onsite/remote → once you select one of these options, it will prompt you to add a location(s) and prompt a window to specify work authorization.