How do I 'Accept' an applicant? And what does this mean?
Accepting an applicant will change the applicant's status to Matched and begin the formal screening process with an applicant. To find out more about matching with an applicant please review this guide: What does Matched mean?
To Accept an Applicant
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, go to Applicants from the top toolbar or click here.
3. Search on the left-hand panel for the role you want to manage. Once you find the job posting, click on it to bring up the applicants on the right-hand side.
4. Once you find an applicant you want to accept, click the blue Accept button in the bottom right corner of the candidate card. This will reveal a window with options on how to accept the applicant.
5. From this window you can send a message with the acceptance. In addition, if you have access to Recruit Pro, you can also send your availability to set up an interview appointment and use message templates.
6. Once you have accepted the applicant, they will receive a message instructing them to respond to begin the screening process.
Learn more about Recruit Pro here