How can I change the role for a teammate?
To change a role
To change a team member's role type shown on a Company profile from Founder to Employee, from Employee to Founder, etc., the team member needs to do this on their Public Profile.
First: Click here for an overall guide on updating their public profile.
The user who needs to update their role should follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
3. Click on Edit Profile or click here.
4. Click on View Public Profile from the top right of the Jobs Profile area.
5. Under EXPERIENCE, select the relevant role type from the drop-down list beside ADD EXPERIENCE
6. Type your company profile slug in the search box using '@,' and press 'Add.'
7. Check that the new experience has a 'This is a current position' box checked (to see this, please click 'Edit' to the right of the new experience).
8. Click the blue 'Save' button.
If this creates a duplicate work experience item, you can delete the old duplicate tag by clicking on 'Edit' to the right of the experience and then 'Delete.'