How do I view all recruiter conversations?
To view all recruiter conversations, a team member needs to have their permissions set to Access to all team member conversations on the Team setting page.
To set a team member to have access to all team member conversations
Please note that you must be an admin to adjust permissions
1. Sign in to an admin account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your company's Team page or click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click on Team.
3. Scroll to Your Team.
4. To find the team member, scroll through the list or use the search bar at the top.
5. Underneath the recruiter name, toggle access to all team member conversations on or off
6. After this is set, when the recruiter is signed in, they can follow this guide to filter for only their conversations or all team member conversations when viewing recruiting correspondence.