How can I show or remove a current or former employee on a company's 'People' page?
The first step to show on a company people page is for the employee to add the experience to their work history: Follow this guide: How do I edit my work history?
After, the company admins must 'Confirm' the employment on their company People page.
To confirm a current or former employee
- Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
- Navigate to https://angel.co/recruit
- Go to 'Company' from the top toolbar
- Go to 'People' from the subheaders in the company profile
- Press 'Edit Profile' in the top right
- Scroll down to 'Manage People'
- Search for the person, or scroll the page to 'Confirm' or 'Delete' requests to show on the People page.