How do weighted filters work?
Weighted filters are part of our advanced filters under our paid recruiting tools.
These filters allow you to indicate whether a filter is "Required" or "Nice to have".
- Required filters decrease your candidate pool based on the required filters you have selected. Candidates must match the criteria in order to show up in search results.
- Nice to have filters do not affect the candidate pool but boost the most relevant candidates to the top of your search results. Candidates do not need to match the criteria in order to show up in search results.
Once you're satisfied with the search parameters you've set, we then recommend sorting your results by “Best Match”
To set Weighted Filters:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Source from the top tool bar or go here.
3. Conduct an over all search and then find Skill in the right hand tool bar.
4. Search and add a skill term.
5. Once added, to the right of the skill term you will see a drop down that defaults to Required. Press the down arrow to toggle to either Required or Nice to Have to select your preference.
Learn more at about Curated here.
Get started here.