If my company is unable to provide visa sponsorship, how can I indicate this in my search?
When searching for candidates you may want to filter out candidates who have indicated that they are already authorized to work in the U.S. because your work is unable to provide visa sponsorship.
To do filter a search to only allow U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. :
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, go to Source from your top tool bar or click here.
3. While conducting an overall search, find the Location search filter in the column on the right hand side. Press the + to open Office Preferences.
4. Within Office Preferences from the drop down choose an option. You can choose:
- Onsite and Remote
5. In the Find a Location field: Search for locations and choose from our options.
6. Once a location(s) is set, the Authorized to work in the U.S. button will show. Click this to make this mandatory. Leave this unclicked if you can provide visa sponsorship and are based in the U.S. If you do not select a U.S. location this button will not show.
What options do we have for specifying remote hires?
- If you’re looking for remote candidates but from certain locations, you can filter by location or timezone → selecting one of these options will prompt you to add a location or timezone, then will prompt a box you can check about work authorization
- In the location search filter, you can also switch to onsite or onsite/remote → once you select one of these options, it will prompt you to add location(s), then will prompt a box you can check about work authorization
Learn more at about Curated here.
Get started here.