How do I use keyword search?
Please note: Keyword search is a paid feature under our Recruit Pro plan and can also be used in Curated. We’ll search and show any key words within a profile and highlight it clearly to the user. Click here to find out more about Recruit Pro and out recruiting tools.
To access keyword search:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile that has a Recruit Pro subscription.
2. Go to Source from the top tool bar in your recruit dashboard.
3. Start a search and on the right hand side you will see a Keyword Section that allows you to enter in terms.
You can filter your candidate search results for specific terms or phrases (defined within double quotation marks). Under “Search filters”, enter the terms you’re searching for in the “Keyword Search” text field. This will narrow down your search results to candidates who match your search terms.
Keyword search currently works for the following fields:
- Candidate name
- Candidate headline
- Looking for
- Biggest achievement
- Company name
- Job titles and descriptions
- Skills and specializations
You can use boolean search to construct more complex queries with the following operators: AND, OR and NOT. You can also use parentheses to group certain search terms as a subquery.
- AND: This operator includes all stated terms in the subquery. For example, “MS AND PhD” would surface candidates who have both MS and PhD degrees.
- OR: This operator includes one or more stated terms in the subquery. For example, “Senior OR Staff OR Principal” would surface candidates who have either of those terms in their job titles.
- NOT: This operator excludes the subsequent term in the subquery. For example, “NOT Programmer” would filter out candidates with “Programmer” in their job titles.
Learn more at about Curated here.
Get started here.