How do I upload my resume?
Important: While updating a resume is essential, it is crucial to transcribe your skills, work history, and education directly into your profile. The information added to your profile interacts with the our candidate search. Recruiters use this to seek out qualified candidates. If you have not added information directly to your profile, potential employers or connections will not properly find you in our system.
To find out more about profiles, please see this guide: How do profiles work? And who can see them?
To upload a resume to your job profile:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click on Jobs from the left-hand column, or click here.
3. Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
4. Click on Edit Profile. This editing area is for your jobs profile which companies view and access through search.
5. Select Resume/CV from the top toolbar from the Edit Profile page.
6. Click on the PDF icon where it says Upload new File. From here, a window will appear to select a file from your computer to upload a resume. The resume file must be a PDF or .txt file. If you're having trouble uploading your resume, please follow this guide for formatting instructions: Why can't I upload my resume?
7. Once you click Open, the resume will load and be available to companies to view.