How can I remove salary ranges on our job listings?
If you would like to keep compensation information hidden, you can upgrade a listing to a Promoted Job so that it is discoverable. Promoted jobs also increases the roles overall visibility in related searches. To promote a job, please follow this guide on: How do I promote a job?
To remove a salary range on a job listing:
1. Sign into an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Jobs from the top tool bar.
3. Find the related job you want to adjust and click on it from the left hand tool bar.
4. From the job listing page area, click on Edit Job above the listing.
5. Scroll down to the Annual Salary Range area and erase the content from the salary minimum and maximum range.