What should I do if someone is using my copyrighted material?
If you believe that someone on the AngelList platform is using your copyrighted material, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that it be taken down. The notice must:
- Be in writing (email is sufficient);
- Be signed by the copyright owner, or agent (electronic signature is sufficient);
- Identify the copyrighted work that they claim has been infringed (or a list of infringements from the same site);
- Identify the material that is infringing the work;
- Include claimant’s contact information;
- state that claimant is complaining in “good faith;”
- state that, “under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the notification is accurate;” and
- State that claimant has the right to proceed (because they are the copyright owner or the owner’s agent).
We will review and take down infringing material as necessary.
You can find more information about takedown requests here.