🏆 Recruit Pro
Learn how Recruit Pro plans offer advanced tools to make sourcing and screening easy.
- When I reach out to a candidate, what do they see?
- How do I view a candidate's resume?
- How do I delete a search from source?
- If I message a candidate, will this candidate still show up in search results for other users on my team?
- I send LinkedIn messages to top candidates all day and they don't respond. Why would top candidates on Wellfound Curated be any different?
- How do I rename a search in Source?
- How do I sort my candidate search results?
- How can I use the Unbiased Sourcing tools?
- How do weighted filters work?
- How do optional and required skills affect my search?
- How many candidates should I reach out to in a week?
- How do I see more details about a candidate's past experiences?
- How do I search for a specific skill using Source?
- Should I reach out to a candidate if I think they're a good fit but they did not express interest in my company's specific size, industry, or location?
- How do I use the diversity boost tool?