- How are valuations determined for AngelList advised funds?
- A company I invested in is showing a $0 valuation. But I know they’re still alive and operating. Why the $0 valuation?
- I know a company I invested in just did an new up round. Why hasn’t the valuation of my investment changed?
- A company I invested in did a new SAFE or convertible note round at an increased valuation cap. Why hasn’t my investment’s value changed?
- The round I invested in was at a $[X]M post-money valuation, and the new round I saw is at a $2[X]M pre-money valuation. Why does my dashboard show less than a 2x increase in value?
- A company exited but there is still unrealized value shown. Why?
- A company exited and there were realized gains but I haven’t received the funds in my investment account. Why?
- I transferred my investment: how does that impact the reporting on my investment?
- The value listed on my dashboard is different than the value I see reported by the media. Why?